Monday, May 18, 2009

Worthless Wanker Weekend

The title pretty much sums up what what on this weekend. That slave I talked about in the last post turned out to be a lying dumbass. I have a very low tolerance for either of those characteristics, so he's out of course. The very first rule on my slave rules is do not lie. For fuck's sake, it's not tricky. With the exception of a couple of subs, who were generously rewarded for their good behavior, the rest of the subs I talked to were worthless time wasters. I am still learning how to feel people out online, and find that medium where I do not scare the subs off and do not waste my time. But, I'm starting to care even less and less about whether I offend a little sub or not. Any opinions on tributing would be appreciated. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment