Tuesday, May 12, 2009

new toy!

So, I have a new slave in the fold. Looks promising, but we shall see. Been busy with that, so I haven't posted in a few days. I've also been dealing with a couple of losers that might want to be slaves. I understand spending some time finding out if we would be a good fit, I'm definitely very selective too and require interviews of a sort. But what's annoying me about these two particular assholes, is that they keep going back and forth. So, obviously, I'm questioning how serious they really are. They need to make up their minds soon, or I'll do it for them! My time is valuable! How many times do I have to say it, I have a line to call if you don't want to commit and just want a quick fix. No big deal and problem solved! But, apparently, that's too much for their tiny asshole brains to comprehend. All right, rant's over! :) Back to the good news, I'm very happy to have a new slave toy to play with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment